April's White Raven House
Yáahl G̱aadaas Née—April’s White Raven House is located on northern Haida Gwaii, Gaw tlagee — Old Massett.
Our waterfront sanctuary is steps from a beach stroll and spectacular sunsets over Masset Inlet.
The expansive, ever changing currents ebbing and flowing makes you feel one with the surrounding environment.
This one of a kind guest house is a feast for the senses.
- The Village of Masset’s Downtown, Library, Dixon Entrance Maritime Museum
- Totem Poles, Artists’ & Carvers’ Studios, Longhouse, Haida & Northwest Coast Art
- Beaches & Sunsets, North Beach, Tow Hill, Rainforest, Guided Hikes & Ancient Haida Villages.
- Sightseeing, Gwaii Haanas, Kayaking & Eco Tours
- Raven, Eagle, Bird, Whale & Wildlife Watching
- Salmon & Halibut Fishing Charters
- Crabbing & Clam Digging
- Storm Watching